United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media/fans/commentators/pundits need to start calling these cheating cunts out.......except we all know corruption will ensure otherwise.
In society nobody will kill their paymasters.....unless we pay them more and I don't think for all our/my moaning I'd want, trust or feel happy if the system licked our arse & cheated for us.

Wow.
Genuinely surprised to see that, it is the closest I've seen from the MSM to ''calling out'' the cheating and diving from utd and the corruption/collusion from the officials.
You have 2 fractions red shirt 1 & red shirt 2 now fighting for top spot, each will have their own go-to men.

As much as our form this will work in our favour as there's no honour amongst thieves.

Wow.
Genuinely surprised to see that, it is the closest I've seen from the MSM to ''calling out'' the cheating and diving from utd and the corruption/collusion from the officials.

Touches in the opposition box they are 7th in the overall stats this year. That last derby summed up what they do, shit house coward football with a referee desperate to point to the spot when they lump it long. They shouldn’t be anywhere near a title race.

Pogba £95 million, not scored a goal at the swamp for 18 months, yet still makes the headlines as a 'GOD' for his contributions as a fucking cheat.
I couldn't believe they had the audacity to be all hugging each other for the cameras at the end of the villa game, to celebrate going 2nd in the league after 16 games.
This utd thing is the saddest, corniest, worst acted soap opera iv seen in my life.
AND IT'S LIVE!!

Wow.
Surely at this point it's only the Utd fans who are trying to deny they're the chosen team this year?

Premier league is fixed. It's a manipulated product molded to appear in whichever way it's owners desire in order to create the most profit.

Samuel usually tells it how it is. And you'd have that Liverpool female writer (can't remember her name) getting upset about it but yeah, everyone else would be their usual sickeningly sycophantic selves.
Alyson Rudd. A bitter, red eyed scouse idiot, and that has nothing to do with her gender. A biased cretin is a biased cretin, male or female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.