United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How shite is that Fred. Him and mctominay are absolute cloggers but Fred looks extremely uncomfortable on the ball as if its a hot potato or something,

Typical Atkinson love in with Utd, how we ended up level on cards is telling, he let them get away with murder. Shaw should be done for his cowardly assault on Jo, can’t believe he was not carded for that and as others have said, how Martial didn’t get booked for diving was shocking. Even though a clear dive, was surprised he didn’t give it then hide behind the not clear and obvious error scam but think Klopps words and the focus on their penalties meant it would have been too obvious to the watching world.

The martial dive was pathetic and I can't believe he wasn't carded for it.

Since the introduction of VAR with penalty checks bookings for simulation seem to have stopped. For me var should be used for bookings for diving too. It can be done with zero stoppage, ref gets a call in his ear and books him at the next break in play. He cheated very poorly and nothing will be bad of it. Disgusting.

I couldn't believe Martial didn't get booked for that, re your point about dives not getting punished, in recent weeks I've seen Neto and Traore both booked for far less obvious than what the likes of United, Liverpool and Grealish get away with so again, depends on who you are.

Shaw too was a snide and should have been booked for the shoulder barge on Cancelo. Towards the end he did it again when you won a throw in, less but if already booked that could have lead to a red card.

Horrible snides they are, all of them

After Ratboy having a go at us for not taking the game to the rags last time, this shut the Cnut up!! He’s disappeared into the cupboard. Not a peep from him post match.
Keane, albeit through gritted teeth, had to say City were brilliant. Must have hurt him.
Can’t wait to see the rags at work this morning.
Priceless.

I couldn't believe Martial didn't get booked for that, re your point about dives not getting punished, in recent weeks I've seen Neto and Traore both booked for far less obvious than what the likes of United, Liverpool and Grealish get away with so again, depends on who you are.

Shaw too was a snide and should have been booked for the shoulder barge on Cancelo. Towards the end he did it again when you won a throw in, less but if already booked that could have lead to a red card.

Horrible snides they are, all of them
The commentator made out it was shoulder to shoulder but it was right in the chest bowling him backwards to the deck. No wonder Cancelo was angry with the sly fat bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.