United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I've never really watched a full 90 minutes of untied on the box but today I thought I'd give it a go.....Pogba,
£90 million or so....I've heard the hype and the vitriol but never really been able to comment, Jermaine Jenas gave him MOTM today. I'm no pro footballer or paid pundit but fuck me, this guy is no better and possible worse than his opposite number at Cheltenham. Nothing more than an over hyped media pawn, bone idle, caught in possesion far too many times and too much sloppy passing. He runs, sorry ambles / lollopes around the pitch, shyes off most tackles and gives the appearance that the game owes him a living. He does what he's supposed to do but he's nothing really and he's supposed to be improving, according to some.
I’ve heard one or two he’s been “turning up” for the last two or three games. How fcukin long has been there? Few players on earth would be cut that much slack.

I’ve heard one or two he’s been “turning up” for the last two or three games. How fcukin long has been there? Few players on earth would be cut that much slack.

When they are hoping Real Madrid will help them recoup their outlay of bringing him back, you can understand why they have to try keep playing him and give him contract extensions. He would have been able to go on a free if he hadn’t extended, wasn’t he faking injury last season?

I Don't fucking get it, how the fuck do they keep scraping wins
Because they aren’t half as bad as we think they are.

They’ve got a decent side. Still weak at centre half and defensive mid, but they’ve got good full backs and good attacking mid and a fairly decent attack (they got Cavani on a free, great bit of business if he starts playing well).

I see the FA have approached Lord O‘Neill of Gatley to become the new Chairman. Not surprising he is a lifelong supporter of this lot.

Don't mind the Rags being our main rivals , its so much more enjoyable when we f*ck them up , we have their measure when we have to beat them , the only player i would take from their team is Penandes , and thats only because we are shit at penalties. They are the most overrated ,hyped up football team around Pogba being the perfect example , scores two goals , makes a tackle and runs about a bit and he is now considered world class , he wouldnt even make our bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.