United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
qQpmIX.gif

Wan Bissaka and Shaw are United’s best players. Fernandes is their best attacking player.

Rashford is the most overrated player in the league. I think he’s fast, but bobbins.
I've always wondered how good a player Rashford would be under Pep. I know there are a lot on here who don't rate him but under the right manager and coaching staff I think Pep would soon turn him into a world class player. I'd happily trade him for Jesus.

I've always wondered how good a player Rashford would be under Pep. I know there are a lot on here who don't rate him but under the right manager and coaching staff I think Pep would soon turn him into a world class player. I'd happily trade him for Jesus.
I really don't think so, you have to have something up top, least Jesus has oodles of that !

What does he mean, ‘We’re not giving it away early’

‘Giving it away’, as in current PL Champions and holders?

“We won’t let them [Manchester City] run away with it – we’re playing them soon. We’re not giving it away early – no we’re not.”
Bullish talk that if it was klopp you could understand it as they are current champions,what are this lot ?
I’ll tell you what mostly irrelevant they are the new comedy club ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.