United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Apart from being a moaning twat, he's been cruelly exposed as a defender. Wonder if we expressed an interest just as a joke to push the price up.
Having watched the Amazon doc on City I am convinced we were never in for that idiot. The clips of half time when we played Leicester away when Pep more or less tells KDB to play on him made me think Pep was never really interested in him.

Having watched the Amazon doc on City I am convinced we were never in for that idiot. The clips of half time when we played Leicester away when Pep more or less tells KDB to play on him made me think Pep was never really interested in him.
Yeah I think we're more than happy for agents to link us to players our rivals are in for to drive up the price. Costs us nothing, hurts the rival and keeps the agent sweet by bumping up their share in case they've a player we're genuinely interested in for the future.

All the dodgy decisions they get week in, week out and they still think things go against them.

1) Ref blew as time was up in the 1st half, does not matter if they were attacking. The more concern was why Dippers were breaking with Mane clean through in the 0-0 game and the ref blew early.
2). it was offside, not a penalty but goes to show how the offside was overlooked.
3) No bookings for the half time protest? In fact West Brom 13 fouls and 5 cards, Rags 10 and 0. Something not right with the lack of cards they pick up each week
4) All the added on time at the end, cheating. Where did it come from and then they played extra on top. I rarely see over 3 mins in any of our games (unless of course we only have a 1 goal lead or are losing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.