United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me chuckle, from Redcafe. About us obviously.

"
I don't know what it is about them but they're such a boring team. It's a squad stacked full of above average players coached in a very specific way, but there is nobody there and nothing about them that is going to get you on the edge of your seat.

Pep's Barcelona was largely the same, save for the occasional brilliance of Messi and pals. I can't think of any other top team like that."
Anybody can do this fancy dan passing about - finding spaces where they don't exist against a packed defence. "PROPER" football is about getting the ball wellying it upfront and getting your fast lad to hopefully outpace the defenders.

Well I'm not surprised watching that shower of shite play Sam's WBA.

Asleep! He's lucky they weren't slitting their wrists
I quite enjoyed it tbh, especially the save at the death when 50p head thought he'd won it.

This made me chuckle, from Redcafe. About us obviously.

"
I don't know what it is about them but they're such a boring team. It's a squad stacked full of above average players coached in a very specific way, but there is nobody there and nothing about them that is going to get you on the edge of your seat.

Pep's Barcelona was largely the same, save for the occasional brilliance of Messi and pals. I can't think of any other top team like that."
I can see that they may have issues in admitting how good we can be at times, but to not be able to acknowledge the brilliance of Peps Barcelona is borderline insane.

They literally passed them to death on more than one occasion and were a complete joy to watch..........

I can see that they may have issues in admitting how good we can be at times, but to not be able to acknowledge the brilliance of Peps Barcelona is borderline insane.

They literally passed them to death on more than one occasion and were a complete joy to watch..........
Same rag would probably wax lyrical about their 06-11 side, the one Barca arse raped twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.