United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that they may have issues in admitting how good we can be at times, but to not be able to acknowledge the brilliance of Peps Barcelona is borderline insane.

They literally passed them to death on more than one occasion and were a complete joy to watch..........
Absolutely embarrassed them, it's as if Barca were playing a different game completely, the rags couldn't even get close to them. A joy to watch.

I can see that they may have issues in admitting how good we can be at times, but to not be able to acknowledge the brilliance of Peps Barcelona is borderline insane.

They literally passed them to death on more than one occasion and were a complete joy to watch..........
their whole squad, and Slurgie, acknowledged it.

fuck me goldbridge how many times in a short space of time can you change your mind
a kameleon of football and a joy to watch you talk shit

Lmao every goal against them they think VAR should rule it out the fucking clowns.

This made me chuckle, from Redcafe. About us obviously.

"
I don't know what it is about them but they're such a boring team. It's a squad stacked full of above average players coached in a very specific way, but there is nobody there and nothing about them that is going to get you on the edge of your seat.

Pep's Barcelona was largely the same, save for the occasional brilliance of Messi and pals. I can't think of any other top team like that."
Back on the top of the table, and suddenly we are 'boring' again.

Interestingly, this 'boring' assessment seems to be always spouted by either the Rags or the Dippers... wonder why...

Absolutely embarrassed them, it's as if Barca were playing a different game completely, the rags couldn't even get close to them. A joy to watch.

For all the noise they make about Fergie’s success nobody will refer to any of their sides like they talk about 2009-11 Barcelona. The treble winners only turned for 2 minutes in a final, arguably their greatest ever side that won the league 3 in a row were utterly destroyed by Barcelona in 2009. The other champions league they won, Chelsea were much the better side and they did it by the lottery of penalties.

Back on the top of the table, and suddenly we are 'boring' again.

Interestingly, this 'boring' assessment seems to be always spouted by either the Rags or the Dippers... wonder why...

We are Metronomic, not boring ...but they lack the sophistication to know the difference..

Don’t know if any of you remember a United fanzine called Red Issue and a character called Bertie Magoo ????? My god how times have drastically changed ........ the bitterness pouring out is very shocking ....... Man City and Barcelona boring !!!!!! Sums it all up for me how the tide as changed big time
Anyone that does not remember Bertie Magoo - the Bitter Blue should not be allowed on this thread. Yes we can laugh at the Dips, we can even think their fans (cough) are stupid deluded fuckwits but we should never ever forget who the scum are. They tried to humiliate us when we were struggling and The GPC together with sky thought they would dominate forever. Bertie Magoo and the fact we all come from Stockport is now a badge of honour. The best Rag team since Maureen's days cannot get anywhere near us.
Not in my lifetime ha fucking ha, I hope The GPC lives to be 100 and every day hurts that little bit more knowing that if we are 15th in the league you will still be looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.