United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best quote for me was this beauty from the purple nosed pisscan "There's plenty of talk from them but I disregard it really because it is all talk!"
So unbelievably arrogant that they simply could not see what was happening across boroughs in Manchester. So incredibly arrogant that they actually believed that the greatest club in the world (tm) could never be caught, let alone overtaken by City.

As for Howson - he should have his own tv show. Along with his sidekick Andy ‘give it to giggsy’ Tate they could do a remake of 80’s sitcom Terry and June.

Best quote for me was this beauty from the purple nosed pisscan "There's plenty of talk from them but I disregard it really because it is all talk!"
So unbelievably arrogant that they simply could not see what was happening across boroughs in Manchester. So incredibly arrogant that they actually believed that the greatest club in the world (tm) could never be caught, let alone overtaken by City.

As for Howson - he should have his own tv show. Along with his sidekick Andy ‘give it to giggsy’ Tate they could do a remake of 80’s sitcom Terry and June.
To be fair to them, the hardcore local reds I know all despise divs and dickheads like Howson, Goldbridge (Di Cesare) and McKola

This forum is often quite hyperbolic about how bad Utd and their matches are, but they were so dreadfully poor against West Ham and West Brom. I've heard/read a few times that they're in the same situation as Liverpool before they signed Van Dijk and Alisson, just two signings like that and they'll be a serious team & ready to win the title. I don't think that's the case at all, they have problems everywhere.

This forum is often quite hyperbolic about how bad Utd and their matches are, but they were so dreadfully poor against West Ham and West Brom. I've heard/read a few times that they're in the same situation as Liverpool before they signed Van Dijk and Alisson, just two signings like that and they'll be a serious team & ready to win the title. I don't think that's the case at all, they have problems everywhere.
They have some really tough fixtures to come, they are fighting for top four at best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.