United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an argument with a Rag today and he said in a mocking tone "how the fuck did you lot call yourselves the fourmidables"? "How sad were you lot to try and count the community shield as a major trophy"
Que more laughter from around the office from crawlers out of the woodwork Rags.

My response "go check out Ferguson's trophy haul as manager of you lot"
Heads all went down searching the net on their PCs.
"Don't bother with that cos i'll tell you your iisstttrrreee for you,
38 MAJOR trophies with 10 of those being the sad lickle shield you fucking cock cheeses"

Honestly they fucking drain me at times

Having an argument with a Rag today and he said in a mocking tone "how the fuck did you lot call yourselves the fourmidables"? "How sad were you lot to try and count the community shield as a major trophy"
Que more laughter from around the office from crawlers out of the woodwork Rags.

38 MAJOR trophies with 10 of those being the sad lickle shield you fucking cock cheeses"

You're doing god's work.

Never argue with a rag or dipper... be loud, tell them the facts without letting them interrupt then either they leave the room embarrassed or you walk out smug as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.