United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazes me that the thick bastards dont get the irony of doing well in a knockout tournament that you have to be knocked out of a bigger one to get in means fuck all.
It's like the non sporty kids at school getting a Mars bar for taking part .
Let them bask in some delusion of grandeur whilst we keep smashing all known records.
It's quite fun really reading and listening to them trying to make it "Its ok little one you did well" for comfort.
Onwards and upwards
The rags failing in the Champions League and dropping into the Europa League as a consolation for being shite is like school sports day when they used to have a losers' race between the fat kid, the weedy kid, the asthmatic kid, the kid with bottle bottom glasses and the kid with the built up shoe who all got knocked out of the real race.

I know we have to hate the cunts, but there's no point pretending to ourselves. Bruno is a top class player, he would have fitted into our team and Pep would def have got a tune out of him. If it's true that we did go in for him, he's shown that he's not serious about winning big things by choosing United at this point. If he really was, he'd have forced the move through. As it is, he's sharing a midfield with McTominay, Fred, Matic and Pogba who wants to leave. Unlucky.

Out in force you say? Well they might get excited from the cosy comfort of their arm chairs... I still haven’t stopped laughing about their last open bus parade with three dozen people lining the streets from Deansgate to Stratford Mall.
"The crowd is two deep in places". (Mike Wedderburn SSN 2011).

Last edited:
I only had the game on a couple of minutes but long enough to hear this pearl on Fernandez;

’Portugal have a fantastic chance at the Euros with this guy leading them’

’yeah and they have one or two others like Ronaldo’

Bernie says hi.
He's the kind of player that upsets the dressing room.

Mainly because of his rat like face.

The rags failing in the Champions League and dropping into the Europa League as a consolation for being shite is like school sports day when they used to have a losers' race between the fat kid, the weedy kid, the asthmatic kid, the kid with bottle bottom glasses and the kid with the built up shoe who all got knocked out of the real race.
Did the kid with the built up shoe have to take his shoes off and run along the edge of the kerb?

The wannabe Piss Can is mouthing off again. It's all over the football media, so I'll spare you all the guff on here.

The wannabe Piss Can is mouthing off again. It's all over the football media, so I'll spare you all the guff on here.
tenor.gif

Let me guess, it's one or more of:

United are having a great season and would be top in any other season, if there were no sides above them with more points. Translation of Ole speak = we're not top but it's not our fault.

The players are starting to realise what it means to play for Man United and are learning the values of the 'cloob'. Translation = if you're going to party hard and forget about your drugs test, your team mates have to cover for you whilst your arse squeezes out the bathroom window.

Any player would be lucky to be linked with them this summer. History, successful, waffle waffle. Translation = We need the plebs to buy more merch o supplement the Glazer's mall business.

They don't just spend money to be successful, they earn it first. Translation = Don't mention selling rancid meat to schools, pyjamas to kids half way around the world, advertising space for a memorial game which you then pocket a good chunk of between club and players, and sponsorships for pogba's hair cut, shorts and turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.