United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have an easy game this weekend (Newcastle are in freefall and are shit)......so we have to get 3 pts at Arsenal to maintain the gap

Who is this Fernandes? Did he play against us?
He won the competition to appear for them in a derby. He had a kit on and was apparently on the pitch but that's about it. In fact he has won the same competition to play against most of the top teams. Gives the rags a disadvantage though to play with 10 in those games

Who is this Fernandes? Did he play against us?
You'll have seen him taking penalties.......
tenor.gif

did utd win last night ? seen nothing in the media this morning hahahahaha
I love the press and their sucking up to untied....Phil Foden could score a hatrick against Barca in a 10 - 0 thrashing and it would get a small column. Edna, the tea lady at o t gets a £1.50/hr pay rise and it's front page news...meanwhile.........we just go about getting the job done with no dramas, under the radar and let the players and Pep sort the men out from the boys. Nice ...Got to keep the Lemmings happy.

They have an easy game this weekend (Newcastle are in freefall and are shit)......so we have to get 3 pts at Arsenal to maintain the gap

Yes I know Sheffield United and West Brom got points against the odds against them but Newcastle and Bruce are dreadful. Add to that they have injury problems so expect another big score to help the rags goal difference. Of course another win for us would deflate their bubble again.

Awwww bless.

He should do the same as the rest of us on Blue Moon & change allegiance to whoever’s winning. I believe over 78% of City fans used to support United, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea before 2008 when City were formed
I left it till about 4 45 on 14th May 2011. I think it was Marios wink that finally did it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.