United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad Cafe is comedy Gold.
Lindehoof is better than Ruben
City Bingo ongoing.
Arguing amongst themselves and trying to out one poster as one of ours.
Slagging us off for spending then moaning about the cost of Sanchez.
More City bingo.

I find Fernandes so fascinating. It's almost guaranteed that if you're a shit team he'll score or assist against you. But if you're not, it's almost guaranteed he won't.
The dynamic you're describing becomes even clearer if I swap out a few of the nouns and pronouns...

It's almost guaranteed that if you're a bunch of 8 year olds I'll score or assist against you. But if you're not, it's almost guaranteed I won't.

I mean, Arsenal Fan TV in particular probably has more opposition fans tuning in than Gooners because it's comedy gold. Outside of Arsenal, United, and Liverpool there are plenty of decent sized clubs who don't have fan channels. It's not just City that don't have one. I could be mistaken but I don't think Everton or Spurs have one. Chelsea used to but I'm not sure it's still going.

It's a piss poor fishing trip really from the former Forest fan. The plastics will lap it up of course but real fans of all clubs - including United fans - will be cringing at that.
And therein lies the real reason we don't have one. Life is good.

We’re watching Tenable.

The first member of the team said that his family has a ST for the swamp and they fight over who has it for the game.

I said to Mrs Vienna, "Yeah, the loser has to go!"
Fucking hell, social services should be getting involved in that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.