United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started getting "City playing boring football" texts last night to explain why we are so far ahead.
I don't normally respond as i find not replying drives them wild. (I think some get a narrative off REDCAFE and then run with it)

But i wanted a bit off fun.
So replied "I suppose playing most of the season without a striker, means long balls and kick it and rush doesn't get a look in". (went completely over their heads)

A few replies, but mainly saying Aguero looked past it. (amazing how you tell that from a few minutes football from a player well known to take a few matches to get up to speed)
the top 1
So i said all will be well when we have Messi and Haaland up front as well.
Replies had no mention of Haaland, but stated we would have two old men in Messi and Aguero and how embarrassing that would be.
My reply, "How's Cavani these days".

Reply...."Oh for fucks sake, i give up with you cheats". (me thinks they are hurting)
Job done :)
Ah the Prem is poor argument is bubbling...

I'd suggest it's actually a good Prem (Chelsea & the dips won away in the CL without conceding a goal), apart from us the 'big teams' have become lazy, bought poorly and become lazy allowing the WHU & Evertons etc to catch up. There is a gap between City, 2nd to twelfth and than the rest.

I'm not having it every team is shit because we're so good. All the teams can hit a run of 4/5 games where they play well and get results what they can't do is sustain it because once you get away from the starting 11 the 'big' clubs especially have no depth and their subs in the main are no better than the minor teams, Is this arrogance, overpaying in transfer fees or overpaying wages for average bench warmers? None of which we fall into hence we're top of the league. As soon as a history club end up with 2/3 bench warmers playing if eg even Brighton have a full team they can give them a game.

Salty moaning tears are the best kind.

rags should be charged as a whole, not just fatty Shaw, Magliar and the Hobbit for bringing the game into disrepute.
Exactly Sky quietly reporting slabhead has changed his story, yet at same time still leading with headline ole fuming and Chelsea influenced refs

Has the "clear and obvious" criteria been discussed with the rag non penalty? I don't think it has.

I thought the criteria was that the referee should stick with the original decision unless he made a clear and obvious error which could be verified by VAR.

It's not clear the ref made an error. We've had multiple replays of the incident and it's not obvious whose hand or arms touched the ball first or even if a handball ball occured or even if was it intentional or " unnatural".

Rag pr in overdrive and that’s just sky sports! No one is saying that greenwood caught Chelsea player arm and knocked it before it hit his hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.