United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was even worse when we played them in April, already on a card and dived twice. Should’ve been sent off but Clattenburg was determined we weren't going to win that day
Not that I'm condoning him in any way, but that was against a direct title rival in a tight game, he could have benefited from it. Trying to fuck over Norwich when they were fighting for survival and the dippers had the 3 points secured was just him cheating because he enjoys it.

Not that I'm condoning him in any way, but that was against a direct title rival in a tight game, he could have benefited from it. Trying to fuck over Norwich when they were fighting for survival and the dippers had the 3 points secured was just him cheating because he enjoys it.
Yeah Martial did exactly the same v Southampton the other week,

I love this "highest goalscorers in the league" stat they're desperately clinging onto.

They're only a single goal ahead of us and needed to score 15 in just 2 games to even get close.

I doubt they'll be the league's top scorers by the end of this week, let alone by the end of the season!
Stat padded against nine men and their goal difference is still way behind ours

They’ll be looking for a draw next weekend. They won’t want a loss, OGS will be adopting the hoof chase tactic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.