United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a betting man but I wonder what odds would be available for a penalty for United next Sunday?
Can't find those exact odds. 6/4 on a penalty for either side and you can back the rags to score one at 7/1 or miss one at 22/1.

Since Ole has taken over United they have had 29 penalties in the league alone. Let that sink. 29 fucking penalties for a team that doesn't have players like Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Aguero, Lewandowski, Haaland...

Did Barca of Messi, Suarez and Neymar get 29 penalties in 80 odd league games? Not a chance. Did the Centurions get a comparable amount of penalties? Nope. None of the greatest attacking teams over the last decade has been awarded as many penalties as this United team and they have the nerve to complain about referees not giving them more penalties?!? Embarassing.
The response from the Troll over the Big Ears penalty at Villa Park on the 9th July last year.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer disagreed however: “I think it’s a penalty. If you try to tackle me, I jump over you and I land on you I think that’s a foul. The boy sticks out his leg, he does a fantastic Zidane pirouette and he lands on him.”
1614603159269.png

Every other sane observer said it was not a penalty and VAR had screwed up.

To have the audacity to whinge about not getting enough penalties just proves what a total fucking scummy club they are.

If theres 1 game left this season that I want to see us annihilate a team then its these cunts on sunday
MUFC - the last word in hypocrisy. Ollie goes on about CFC 'influencing' refs - just how many games did he play under the GPC and not once was the result influenced by the antics of MadDog, his accolytes and Ferguson fuming on the touchline. The BBC website has a bit of a laugh for everyone - the headline is the influence CFC had on the Attwell and the graphic is Slabhead haranguing the hapless whistler about,presumably the pen that never was! Yer just shake yer head at what comes out of that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.