United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where Cavani was playing at the time of the Suarez incident but for people to suggest he was not aware of the European sensibilities is complete bollocks. I am sure it would have been all over the Uruguayan media at the time and the subject of much discussion generally
and especially in the Uruguayan international team.
What next - claims he did not know biting opponents was an offence?

One would hope it might make them more aware that there are different paths and perspectives in life. Just because you are a c*nt, doesn't mean you have to stay a c*nt forever.
But I won't hold my breath.
Once they show up at rag central, it’s with them for life.

Unles they become a Blue, of course.

And Cavani's racist tweet gone, news of him tweeting a racist comment drops from the headlines, job done by the press.
Anyone surprised? Believe me I don't want any player banned or tarnished being a racist but Bernardo got absolutely hammered off the press for a good 7 or 8 days, day in day out, the cunts on sky in particular falling over themselves to stick their two penneth worth of shite in.
All I want is everyone to be treated equal.
Fat chance.

And Cavani's racist tweet gone, news of him tweeting a racist comment drops from the headlines, job done by the press.
Anyone surprised? Believe me I don't want any player banned or tarnished being a racist but Bernardo got absolutely hammered off the press for a good 7 or 8 days, day in day out, the cunts on sky in particular falling over themselves to stick their two penneth worth of shite in.
Fat chance.

Control the media, control the gormless masses. I'll be astonished if there's any further mention of Cavani's tweet.

Fat chance.
Andy Hinchcliffe commented yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.