United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do VAR refs listen to the commentary? Anyone else and Neville says 'it's soft'!

Oh my lord! Pigmol should be 100% ashamed of that decision to award a penalty and even more so at the var room decision to uphold it, I say should be but we all know they won’t be, in fact they’ll probably be rather proud of it as it means their plan is working well....

Not sure why you think PiGMOL should be ashamed , as they are carrying out the PL's instructions perfectly.

Never a penalty but after he gave it there was zero chance they would overrule it. Can’t believe they didn’t tell him to have a look though. Unfortunately United getting the type of luck and decisions what wins titles.
Not luck when it's decided in advance mate.

Commentary listen to VAR officials didnt Ratboy admit that live in one game ? So no reason VAR officials dont listen to comms
Iv been asking this question since last seasons derby at the Etihad when Bernard Silva brushed against St Marcus.
While awaiting VAR decision i counted no few than 11 times Ratboy saying "its definetly a penalty" "they've got to give it"
It was like he was making their minds up for them.
So yes they do watch the game with the commentary on in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.