United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyson Rudd. A bitter, red eyed scouse idiot, and that has nothing to do with her gender. A biased cretin is a biased cretin, male or female

I reckon she lies there, tree trunks spread, fucking herself with a rolled up 2005 Champions League final programme whilst staring at her Jari Litmanen poster.

BBC News - Edinson Cavani ban: Uruguay players want Man Utd striker's punishment overturned

Am sure having renowned racist and biter Luis Suarez in his corner will help...

I don't know where to begin with this. Yes, the punishment was more than I expected and yes there is a huge oversensitivity towards such language, laughably from the older white dinosaurs that seem to make up much of our FA. But they made the rules and punishments known, punished others to that standard, and would have been shown up if they hadn't follows this one through. As we've seen, it doesn't matter if offence was intended or taken, to our FA.

But to suggest that such language is acceptable, no even more than that is integral, to the culture and society of Uruguay, ignoring that the player plays under the rules of another country's federation where rules and interpretation may be different.. I admit I have no real knowledge of Uruguayan culture but that seems a very odd statement.. how dare you take away my right to call my black friends by their colour, it's my national culture... But Cavani doesn't play in the Uruguayan league.

it's striking the number of united players who try to excuse and legitamise their behavior and are prepared to enlist the help of others to do so.

Be it Liar Liar and the Albanian mafia, Rio and the bathroom window, Giggs and his sister in law, Eric and his Munich tribute fee, or Cavani and the 'its ok where I come from' crowd, who by the way were nowhere to be seen when Bernie for a similar ban, dragged through the gutter by he media and had his form visibly affected (laughably for the BBC the just last night question why we have not been playing him more after his great performance!), It's funny how it's different when it's one of their players.

Surely at this point it's only the Utd fans who are trying to deny they're the chosen team this year?

Premier league is fixed. It's a manipulated product molded to appear in whichever way it's owners desire in order to create the most profit.
I may perish from this, but you can polish a turd but it's still a turd. While the scousers were outrageously favored by all manner of "events", you cannot deny that they are a quality team. I'd be surprised if Scum are better than 4th by season's end.

BBC News - Edinson Cavani ban: Uruguay players want Man Utd striker's punishment overturned

Am sure having renowned racist and biter Luis Suarez in his corner will help...

I don't know where to begin with this. Yes, the punishment was more than I expected and yes there is a huge oversensitivity towards such language, laughably from the older white dinosaurs that seem to make up much of our FA. But they made the rules and punishments known, punished others to that standard, and would have been shown up if they hadn't follows this one through. As we've seen, it doesn't matter if offence was intended or taken, to our FA.

But to suggest that such language is acceptable, no even more than that is integral, to the culture and society of Uruguay, ignoring that the player plays under the rules of another country's federation where rules and interpretation may be different.. I admit I have no real knowledge of Uruguayan culture but that seems a very odd statement.. how dare you take away my right to call my black friends by their colour, it's my national culture... But Cavani doesn't play in the Uruguayan league.

it's striking the number of united players who try to excuse and legitamise their behavior and are prepared to enlist the help of others to do so.

Be it Liar Liar and the Albanian mafia, Rio and the bathroom window, Giggs and his sister in law, Eric and his Munich tribute fee, or Cavani and the 'its ok where I come from' crowd, who by the way were nowhere to be seen when Bernie for a similar ban, dragged through the gutter by he media and had his form visibly affected (laughably for the BBC the just last night question why we have not been playing him more after his great performance!), It's funny how it's different when it's one of their players.

Its not the same but its the same argument as going somewhere in the middle east and insulting Allah and thinking that is fine because in my country we have freedom of speech.
Bollocks is that the case.
You move to a country then you follow their customs. You dont do something or say something that can be seen as insulting or derogatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.