United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
OGS came across quite well in his post-match interview.
Yeahn it wont go down well here but he is often smiley and fair win, lose or draw, a couple of bad comments but generally fine. I think he seems like a decent guy tbh, just absolutely clueless and totally out of his depth.

Compared to a lot of their ex players hes harmless. I can only imagine how classless ferguson would have been tonight,

The martial dive was pathetic and I can't believe he wasn't carded for it.

Since the introduction of VAR with penalty checks bookings for simulation seem to have stopped. For me var should be used for bookings for diving too. It can be done with zero stoppage, ref gets a call in his ear and books him at the next break in play. He cheated very poorly and nothing will be bad of it. Disgusting.

I actually don't think they were that bad tonight. They were far better than when PSG and RB Leipzig embarrassed them.

We were just that good.

Although it's nice to remind them where they stand, I told you all they were getting giddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.