United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight years.

Unfortunately, because of FFPR, we could only bring in such stellar names as Rodwell and Javi Garcia.

That season still irks me. They were a bang average side but if my memory serves me well they won it at a canter. Obviously that horrible Van Persie having his one injury free season and banging in a load of goals helped.

I said the Rags and Dippers going head to head would get messy.
Not a peep from the press on the amount of penalties the Rags were getting, until their other darling piped up.
Suddenly they are falling over themselves to discuss it. Finally somebody has broken ranks.

"Marcus Rashford credits Jose Mourinho for making Man Utd "savvy" at winning penalties"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...YQ9M5cNfQZEcNgOce5OZaUhnCPL8_TO_zghE9dDupPwOQ
With his school meals crusade and now this where does he get the time to learn how to cheat

I said the Rags and Dippers going head to head would get messy.
Not a peep from the press on the amount of penalties the Rags were getting, until their other darling piped up.
Suddenly they are falling over themselves to discuss it. Finally somebody has broken ranks.

"Marcus Rashford credits Jose Mourinho for making Man Utd "savvy" at winning penalties"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...YQ9M5cNfQZEcNgOce5OZaUhnCPL8_TO_zghE9dDupPwOQ
I know he's a 'Saint' and all that, but that's bloody strange timing to come out with "Jose showed me how to dive" 3 days before they play Liverpool. Pogba'll be furious at Mourinho getting the credit for all his hard work!

So we get Mark Clusterfucks revelations and now Saint Marcus and his savvy admissions.
Evidence at last to confirm what we already knew. Can’t wait for an official statement on this - yeh right.
Fecking fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.