United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea has been poor for getting on for 4 / 5 years... i think you are right in the fact he had them over a barrel and they had no choice to offer him the contract they did (deserved at the time) after the fiasco with the Madrid transfer. And from say 2013 to 16/17 he no doubt kept them from being mid table. However since then he has been average at best!

I just feel his performance dropped the exact same time his new contract landed. It was just some posts on here were making out his was rubbish etc.
I would agree he was overhyped, but isn't that the case for any rag?

Apart from the last second Sergio-esc equaliser, the result, and the dropped 2 points, thank God we won't have to constantly hear about Fernandes being the new Cantona after his goal. Phew! :-)

Have you not read the bbc footy page then?.......Motd analysis........... the "genius" of carvani and penandez.

Not clicked to view it of course, but I am surprised that they cant use it to help man utd on the pitch, as five points from the last twelve would point more to dunces than geniuses for me.

Oh well, I suppose they have 659billion hurt egos to soothe, and god knows, the bbc have long ditched all integrity in pursuit of soothing red egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.