United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaw maybe as our left backs are our weakest link but no way does that buck toothed wankervimprove us in any way shape or form, he’s a decent player but no better than Bernardo, Foden or Gundogan and he’s not fit to clean KDB’s boots... and don’t get me started on his antics.
I cant stand the ****,his antics are atrocious and hes a grade A wanker,however,he's a born winner,he inspires those around him and while he wouldnt improve on the players you mention,he does bring other attributes,and he would improve on a couple of our other attackers.

They are streets behind City in goal, in defence, in midfield, in attack, in the management dugout and in the boardroom.
I read that as ‘... bedroom’ at 1st.

city, shagging on top, bottom, sideways and in the bus shelter with a complicated harness mechanism since 2008.

Aged well.

I was reading an article in the Athletic earlier about Adnan Januzaj and how he was meant to be the next big thing and Butthead left him out of the team and he basically just faded into obscurity.
Same old story for the rags for years now. Every player they buy is the second coming of Christ that will return them to their former glory. 2 years later and they're either not in the starting XI anymore or aren't even at the club.

Liarpool played last night in the Champions League, we of course are playing next week so I assume the Rags are on tonight, 8pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.