United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And spitting at him while he was on the ground. Surprisingly it wasn't shown on a loop on SSN until the FA reviewed it and banned him.
The ban was inevitable given that Bog Brush had a good look over his soldier and then wound his arm up before contact,it wasn't a "flailing arm" but was as pre-meditated as Keane on Alf.

Under that despotic tyrant the rags were allowed to do absolutely what they wanted on the pitch with no recriminations whatsoever. The ginger pig launches a two-footed assault on an opposing player and Tyler laughs and says: "Ha ha, he's no tackler, that's for sure". When the dog-wanker returned after being out for a while and he scythed down an opponent, almost crippling the poor sod, Tyler -once again- laughs and says: "Roy's back". Yeah, first name terms, "Roy's back". What a fucking thing to say about a player with a long history of violence and general thuggery on the football pitch, who has just deliberately tried to end a fellow professional's career.

I said it then and I say it now, the way that club were allowed to behave set the game back to the middle-ages. A multi-million pound business was seemingly permitted to ride roughshod over the rules and regulations of the sport. Tapping up players, intimidating officials, bullying opposition players/managers and coaching staff etc - and Sky, BBC and ITV turning a blind eye to the way the club conducted themselves on and off the pitch. Fucking disgusting behaviour.
Bang on! Cunts the lot of em.

This is probably true. The premier league can't say this so I wonder how they would explain it? I guess they would include the words "clear and obvious" which are effectively smoke and mirrors to enable the referee corruption.

Brighton should be very pissed off. Basically they are not allowed to win and the game is pointless for them.
I thought that var was brought in to clear up the, 'was it/was it not a pen' debate?
No change there then...

Under that despotic tyrant the rags were allowed to do absolutely what they wanted on the pitch with no recriminations whatsoever. The ginger pig launches a two-footed assault on an opposing player and Tyler laughs and says: "Ha ha, he's no tackler, that's for sure". When the dog-wanker returned after being out for a while and he scythed down an opponent, almost crippling the poor sod, Tyler -once again- laughs and says: "Roy's back". Yeah, first name terms, "Roy's back". What a fucking thing to say about a player with a long history of violence and general thuggery on the football pitch, who has just deliberately tried to end a fellow professional's career.

I said it then and I say it now, the way that club were allowed to behave set the game back to the middle-ages. A multi-million pound business was seemingly permitted to ride roughshod over the rules and regulations of the sport. Tapping up players, intimidating officials, bullying opposition players/managers and coaching staff etc - and Sky, BBC and ITV turning a blind eye to the way the club conducted themselves on and off the pitch. Fucking disgusting behaviour.

Excellent post sir. Sums up how I feel about that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.