United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing by Humphrey.. Saying that penalty can't be overturned and no comments on Bruno play acting..
Yet says city should be overturned and slagged rodri for play acting.
Both similar and imo, both should of either stood or been overturned.

Hargreaves who I think can be ok for city, was very quick to slag the ref for giving city pen. Yet wouldn't say utd wasn't a pen just made excuses for why given.
Scholes tbf to him said no pen. But made out it was good by Bruno to make the ref give it. Basically what rhodri got hammered for.

Embarrassing by Humphrey.. Saying that penalty can't be overturned and no comments on Bruno play acting..
Yet says city should be overturned and slagged rodri for play acting.
Both similar and imo, both should of either stood or been overturned.

Hargreaves who I think can be ok for city, was very quick to slag the ref for giving city pen. Yet wouldn't say utd wasn't a pen just made excuses for why given.
Scholes tbf to him said no pen. But made out it was good by Bruno to make the ref give it. Basically what rhodri got hammered for.
Totally different treatment from the commentary team tonight after the latest dive from the cheat. Scholes said Fernandez was clever to get the penalty. The media is just endorsing cheating now. No way that was an honest decision by VAR.

Great story. I was gifted a bottle of Lidl Islay Ben Bracken single malt at Christmas. I think it retails at around £40 and in my view is better than bottles two / three times the price. Enjoy it whilst imagining the bitter saltiness of those that pay your boss. Remind those that don’t cough up that your boss probably gets a say in their bonus or promotions.

It will be a branded whisky with a different label, who else could possibly make it?

Lidl, Aldi, they all know they have the manufactures by the bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.