United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They attack at pace and in numbers when behind whereas we stick to our slow tempo giving teams plenty of time to get numbers behind the ball making it more difficult to break down
We'll still win the league no doubt, the problem is we can with players like De Bruyne or Foden, it's up to the rest to keep up

They’ll win every game they’ve got left. They’re big, strong and quick. Made mincemeat of Spurs today. Up to us to win 3 and draw 1 of our last 6. Should do it, but if we leave all our best players out again like we did yesterday, we’ll just heap pressure on ourselves

That’s my only worry from yesterday’s performance. Do we have the bottle to win in big pressure situations?

Our form when going a goal behind suggests we don’t. It’s also why Sterling and Jesus need to start scoring or fuck off from the club.

They’ll win every game they’ve got left. They’re big, strong and quick. Made mincemeat of Spurs today. Up to us to win 3 and draw 1 of our last 6. Should do it, but if we leave all our best players out again like we did yesterday, we’ll just heap pressure on ourselves
Them having a 30 player first team squad is a big advantage over us having 22+ Mendy. More options before their Granada game.

There could be some arse twitching before this season ends. Pep no more pissing about with the league selections.
To be fair, the team out yesterday should have still been able to beat 10 man Leeds. I'm not blaming pep as I've said we were still strong enough on paper to beat them. It's more down to players not 100% and a freak result. Peps got champions league insight and wants it badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.