United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long may it continue.The more they promote him as some sort of male hybrid of Mother Theresa and Greta Thunberg, the better for us. He becomes their brand ambassador. Impossible to sell, and a guaranteed starter in all their most important games. He's an average player, who shouldn't be anywhere near being a first choice player for a team competing for major honours.
Hes a watford player.. at best

"Watchalongs"????????
I'm confused here,am I right in saying.......These bellends are sat watching a match,and so called fans are sat there watching them watch the match.....is that right?
I'm thinking of setting up a youtube watchalong of me reading this thread about people watching others watch a football match. I just need to get with the latest yoof language, is "groovy" still in vogue?

On an Fa coaching course at St George’s park probably. He certainly needs it.
Which one of them was it a few years ago, that the media spoof was he was the sharpest brain the coaches at St George's Park had ever encountered, even they were learning off of him etc etc blah, blah, blah...?
I think it might have been Schooled or Giggs?
Laughable shite, it really is.
If they put as much effort into football as they do PR, they'd actually be good.

Which one of them was it a few years ago, that the media spoof was he was the sharpest brain the coaches at St George's Park had ever encountered, even they were learning off of him etc etc blah, blah, blah...?
I think it might have been Schooled or Giggs?
Laughable shite, it really is.
If they put as much effort into football as they do PR, they'd actually be good.

They excel at media & politics, all their efforts were on beating City in the boardrooms of FA & UEFA instead of in the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.