United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting out of ucl group which is key, such an easy group & they could quite easily be bottom. Once top 4 is out of sight & they're knocked out of ucl, he'll be gone

Watford (A) may give them enough to keep stumbling along.
Villarreal (A), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (H) are a tougher run after that.

Watford (A) may give them enough to keep stumbling along.
Villarreal (A), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (H) are a tougher run after that.
Villareal is pivotal & can see them probably winning one of Chelsea or Arsenal. Not on their ability but Olly always seems to pull a result out of the bag

Villareal is pivotal & can see them probably winning one of Chelsea or Arsenal. Not on their ability but Olly always seems to pull a result out of the bag

Yes, Villarreal is one where a loss makes a big difference, and if Villarreal manage to win by 2 then they finish above MU.

Unfortunately I think Utd still need to draw or lose against Young Boys to miss out.

"How about a joint PR campaign that's bags you an MBE?"

Not like the Tories have form on giving out honours for doing something for them.
Mat, matttttt oh mat. Your lot gave a drunken glaswegian a knighthood just so Tony the war crim could stay popular.

I do agree the Sir Fishy Fingers was given one so the Tories could be down wid der kids but to call my mates is out of order.

Reactions: mat
Interesting numbers.

So we're expected to believe that the more the club declines, the more followers they have.

It's hardly a convincing proposition.
There was some PR guy on the radio and he said that you get more media traffic out of a bad result than a good result and each commentator is seen as a supporter. Expecting them to have 2 billion by the end of the year....

There was some PR guy on the radio and he said that you get more media traffic out of a bad result than a good result and each commentator is seen as a supporter. Expecting them to have 2 billion by the end of the year....
I think you may have underestimated just how bad things could get for that odious club Bob.

There's currently just over seven billion of us on the planet. If those claims are correct the rags could quite possibly have just under five billion followers by Christmas. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.