United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With city going for Kane and Chelsea seemingly keen on going for Lukaku, do we need to worry about United going for Haaland next year? I'd rather miss out on Kane this year and get Haaland next. Them getting him would make them serious challengers imo
You cannot use the word "serious" in the same sentence as the rags.

There was a joke shop on Tib Street years ago that was positively sombre compared to this new-look rag outfit.

We've been here before with the potential threat the next incoming player for the rags will impose on the league.

Since the pisscan called time, the rags have had plenty of very talented players and managers and yet they continue to provide their share of slapstick comedy.

This thread's ability to make grown adults behave like 9 year olds never ceases to amaze. You actually thought that was a clever reply FFS.
It's all relative fella.

There's plenty of blues on here that have had to put up with years of constant jibes, ridicule and arrogant piss-taking from those obnoxious clowns.

The shoe is well and truly on the other foot now and I for one am going to go medieval on the fuckers.

It's all relative fella.

There's plenty of blues on here that have had to put up with years of constant jibes, ridicule and arrogant piss-taking from those obnoxious clowns.

The shoe is well and truly on the other foot now and I for one am going to go medieval on the fuckers.

I have to ask...why are you replying to a 6 month old post from over 1,000 pages ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.