United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago me and my old man were playing golf at Mottram hall.We were booking in the pro shop,Pisscan turned up late for his tee time we were asked if we minded letting him and his guests go in front of us.I said no he can wait for a gap like anyone else who turns up late.He went apoleptic giving it the do u know who i am.I started whistling blue moon and other city songs.Told him he was the hard shoulder shitter,reminded him about his wife beating son.I think i embarresed my dad big time
but it was worth it.AFIAC.When we had finished the round i was told i was no longer welcome at the course no doubt all down to pisscan.Hope he lives to a hundred watching us keep lifting trophies!!
Good for you, mate.

As Mrs Vienna said, he bloody deserved it.

What an arrogant fucking wanker, though that’s not a surprise, considering which club he was the dictator of.

If only any of that was true
All true the man is a bully who is not happy if he cant get his own way.Ive met other people who have seen this side of him.You cant switch it on and off.You saw the way he behaved with refs and journalists.Ive come across a few so called famous people in my line of work but never any one has behaved like him.

#ARRESTS | Ten people have been arrested this morning following a series of warrants across #GreaterManchester, #Lancashire and #Cheshire, in relation to the violent disorder at the #MUFC v #LFC match at Old Trafford back in May. https://t.co/aDwcK1vtvR

At least Gmp doing something about abandoned game
They've just rounded up the 10 fans that live closest to Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.