United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it...meat and drink to people like me who utterly despise the bastard.

Apparently when he goes to the 'place he likes to visit in private' he bans all videos, cameras, mobile phones, everything. No form of communication is allowed lest someone see him and record his presence, then later on prove it publicly.

All told, the stuff I've heard about him is pretty fucking awful.
Is it the Etihad, to see proper football?

Apparently when he goes to the 'place he likes to visit in private' he bans all videos, cameras, mobile phones, everything. No form of communication is allowed lest someone see him and record his presence, then later on prove it publicly.

His peak years post-match dining companions were an odd eclectic bunch...

I'd like to see the music video for that!

Sorry TH. I don't really.

He travels to America for it.

He probably was an 80m player, Dutch international, young exciting....and then he arrived at the swamp to be coached by Barnum and Bailey.
He is now a 20 mill player not playing for Holland the Rag socks or Second Urmston Scouts
He was never a 80m player. Just blowing smoke to get the armchair rags excited. The best two players from that side were De Jong and De Ligt and they both went for under 80m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.