United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude in talk shite suggesting Bobby Manc is an option for the rags.

This is been doing the rounds and with Mancini be up for it! I call it bullshit it’s all to do with if a big if he turns that shit hole around they can claim him as the saviour that would piss of some city fans! It’s another stick to city from the media it’s the media who want this!

Spoke to nited fans of recent, " Hey, what's happening to your team", main replies
1, Don't start !
2, Oh I'm losing all interest in football, it's not the same.
3, Er I've just got to find the missus now you're talking football.
Work will be fun on monday morning. Got my ear bent after the Palace shitshow, but they avoided me like the plague after the derby, just a few "fuck offs". I'd imagine monday will be similar.

Spoke to nited fans of recent, " Hey, what's happening to your team", main replies
1, Don't start !
2, Oh I'm losing all interest in football, it's not the same.
3, Er I've just got to find the missus now you're talking football.

Thing is they don’t know the true rags who are a cup side in tween two managers who who stacked up there trophies! They think they are a Madrid! They ain’t there a Everton a Villa a Nots Forest try ain’t special! They got lucky with fergie at a time sky came along to broadcast them around the world!

This is been doing the rounds and with Mancini be up for it! I call it bullshit it’s all to do with if a big if he turns that shit hole around they can claim him as the saviour that would piss of some city fans! It’s another stick to city from the media it’s the media who want this!
It's neither, really. United fans are looking for any half decent manager in world football. No way any international manager is moving anywhere before the world cup, and definitely not Bobby Manc who is currently managing the European champions whose style of play could really work wonders in a winter mid-season tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.