United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zidane said he wanted a break until summer. They’ve either got him bagged then, and in the meantime they’ll give to *insert ex rag here and put a Y on the end*, or they’ve been made aware Brentan wants it now.

There’s nobody else out there.

No not really. I remember last time they went down. Wall to wall coverage of their promotion season so I do not want them relegated. I want them struggling for the next 5 seasons where the big 6 pointer is against Norwich or who ever.
I want them to die a slow death with the media fed up with them, the fans pissed off and the Glazers selling up to U.S. hedge fund who bleed them dry.

Asking too much ?
That would be wonderful

I hate the Rags but those over paid wankers have thrown the paper boy under a bus, that performance was pathetic from so called world class players. Shameful...I just hope they get Zidanne (with no PL experience) and not Rodgers.
Opposite for me. Zidane won the CL 3 times in a row, he'd be the one I fear the Rags getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.