United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
TONY M……….What’s this “Imagine if he was Scottish” stuff about??
Just that if they weren't English players playing for United or Liverpool they'd be seen for what they are.

Same is true imo for McTominay. If he was English he'd be getting games for England and talked up even more than he is as a midfield colossus. He'd probably be given some shit stupid knickname like the Guvner.

They won’t get him. His wife does not want to live in Manchester apparently, also Zidane is not in a rush for a job would only become manager if he get a massive pay check . Reports from the Athletic saying they are looking at Sevilla’s manager Lopetegui. From reports which is hilarious it seems that all their first choices are not over the moon about managing them hahaha.
Paris or Manchester you decide
If Zidane comes then jeez he's in for a shock .....having to deal with all those ex reds milking them dry Inc fergie hanging around and working at an aging decaying ground(scaffold still up) and training ground .....good luck Zinadine Welcome to hell!

As a City fan who's a FOC. Part of me feels I should sympathise with them. Then I remembered the shit I had growing up from plastics at school and in the real world. The arrogance, and the banner.

Drink it in blues. What will piss them off more is not to ram it down their throats like they've done to us. It confuses them to fuck to pretend to empathise with them. They expect us to treat them they they did us.

Don't be a rag. Acknowledge their faults whilst chuckling to yourself quietly. We feel their hurt as pain as we've been there. They haven't. Treat them like they need charity, whilst feeling satisfaction inside that the tables have turned and they don't like it. As an FOC I know this won't last forever. And I won't preach about the glory days and feel we deserve our place at the top table. We will make history, but In a good way.
Post of the week. Well done. As a FOC I can completely empathise. All those years.

Paris or Manchester you decide
If Zidane comes then jeez he's in for a shock .....having to deal with all those ex reds milking them dry Inc fergie hanging around and working at an aging decaying ground(scaffold still up) and training ground .....good luck Zinadine Welcome to hell!

‘Paris or Manchester you decide’ frankly, that’s a ridiculous comment. Barcelona is a fabulous City (one of the best in the world) but Pep loves being here and so do many other top managers/players. Paris or France in football terms don’t come close to Manchester/England. Of course you will get some players/managers (and their families) that it doesn’t appeal to but that’s the case the other way round. I’d think loads of top players (especially based here) would have no interest in moving to Paris or France.

For anyone who wanted fake ron signing by us just look at the impact he’s had at these cunts. Of course he’ll always score a few, but just look at the ****, forever glaring snd throwing his hands in the air, seems to have caused the cunts around him to put less effort in, an absolutely vile rancid bad apple, just imagine the effect he’d have had on our team ethic and pressing. However many he’d have scored would have been irrelevant, the negatives are so much greater, absolute bullet dodged, the grade A **** is where he belongs, at a grade A **** club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.