United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post. They are gambling on short term fixes to keep them in the top four and hopefully win a trophy too. This keeps the hype going and the morons who support them happy. The problem is it's a gamble and not improving them or building a solid foundation for the future. Even Ferguson went down that route paying over the odds for Van Persie so he could end on a winning note even though his squad was ageing and poor.

Moyes should have been given more time and Potter would be a better long term fit than some of the names being bandied about. The problem is he'd walk into a dressing room full of over inflated ego's who'd look down their noses and undermine him. "Potter??? Who's he what has he won??"

Long may their demise continue.
So footballs answer to the Ponzi scheme then...

Nedum spoke very well yesterday on 5Live.
Asking what exactly is the "United Way"? Define it?
He speaks so well and you can't do anything but like the lad, but you can tell (or I hope), there is severe sarcasm and patronising hidden behind what he says as well. Hopefully laughing his proverbials off as he speaks.
Also, him and Woodgate saying that as long as they continue to reminisce about the Good Ole Days' with Ferguson, they aint never gonna move forward.
I think it took Liverpool a while to do the same, from legendary Boot Room of the 70's and 80's.

United and the Glazers launched a top secret plan last month.

It is called Project Shine - designed to burnish the club's image on and off the field, fool their deluded masses that the Glazers are investing in the right areas and listening to concerns.

Project Shite is more apt.

Pochettino to United and Zidane to PSG makes sense for both set of fans. Whether either would work out well is (as usual) a roll of the dice. To be fair to both it might.

The good thing from my perspective is that my hate for united will only grow with Pochettino there. And I need that given that I currently hate Liverpool (with Klopp) more. It's my shame. Sorry.

Pochettino to United and Zidane to PSG makes sense for both set of fans. Whether either would work out well is (as usual) a roll of the dice. To be fair to both it might.

The good thing from my perspective is that my hate for united will only grow with Pochettino there. And I need that given that I currently hate Liverpool (with Klopp) more. It's my shame. Sorry.

Poch who can’t win the league in France in a one team league with Neymar and Mbappe at his disposal. He’s perfect for the rags.

He would have been all along if they'd let him do what he wanted. Which was to end the club's reliance on legacy and the players/staff earning money off the back of it at the club. I reckon he's have banned pisscan too.

Correct. He fucked off Phelan and Multensteen as soon as he came in.

He also had a decent number two in Steve Round. In his first summer Woodward spent it all trying to sign Sneijder and Herrera.

They ended up spending £30m on Fellaini.

Moyes was the patsy after Ferguson, initially out of his depth, but Moyes has become a better manager as a result of his experiences.

If Pochetino did go to United (And I do rate him) he wont have a lot to play with. But I do think he'll be able to hit the ground running...

Degae
Shaw
AWB (Shit)
Lindelhof (Shit)
Maguire shit
Bailly shit
Varane past it
Teles shit
Dalot shit

Pogba (Leaving)
Mctominay (Shit)
Fred (Shit)
Matic (Leaving)
Mata (Leaving)
Lingard (Leaving)
Bruno poseur
VDB who?

Ronaldo (Too old)
Martial (Too lazy)
Rashford shit
Cavani (Too old)
Greenwood possible good player
Sancho show pony

Not a bad team with a good manager tbf, but the fans and media will demand too much too soon and I dont think Poch is a quick worker. In fact I think any manager could get a tune out of those players thats how bad Ole was!
Fixed that for you

Poch who can’t win the league in France in a one team league with Neymar and Mbappe at his disposal. He’s perfect for the rags.

Even more perfect if we beat him 5-0 on Wednesday night.

Let the United sycophants in this country spin how Pochettino is still the perfect choice after that, with a Paris team on a different level to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.