United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralf Rangnick is a genius and would be my choice for our next Manageras I’ve been on about in that thread for year.

Im Gutted they got him and hope they do not give him the job beyond the end of this season.

Within a month there will be no more crap United.

Not even United can fuck this up!
He might have been successful in Germany but the football mentality at Old Trafford is completely alien to his ideals. There will be mass departures in the summer, guaranteed. By the way Cobwebchat, less of the raggish posts on here, if you don't mind. This Forum is for the consumption of genuine City fans rather than those with rose tinted specs.

Ralf Rangnick is a genius and would be my choice for our next Manageras I’ve been on about in that thread for year.

Im Gutted they got him and hope they do not give him the job beyond the end of this season.

Within a month there will be no more crap United.

Not even United can fuck this up!
He's got 6 months on his contract to try and turn this ageing rusty oil tanker around. No chance.

I recon PSG have told them they can have Poochie at the end of the season, so this German guy will just be going through the motions, rinsing them for a few million quid in the process whilst those spoiled bastard players will be doing the bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.