United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see operation polish a turd is underway in the media. If this guy is such a visionary how come the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Psg, Bayern Munich, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Wolves, Villa, etc not get on the phone to him since he left Leipzig in 2019 and all the clubs mentioned sacked their managers in that time? Why’s he currently nowhere near the top four leagues in Europe and not even taking training in his current role?

View attachment 30575
I’ve literally just come on here to mention this article and this was the first post I seen

In demand ? Hahahaha no fucker wants him that’s why he’s out in in russia . It’s mad the extent the British media go to please them red twats gets on my tits .

they have never even heard of him and will lap this shit up like it’s gospel . Cunts

For context, he wouldn't be on the list for Everton or West Ham as things stand right now.

The whole structure of the club is crumbling, this week they erected another tent next to the carpark so their women's team can get changed.

How fucking insulting is that.

They have signs inside Carrington stating relevant and non-relevant personnel only, leaving loads of workers pissed off and lost 40 per cent of staff in some departments over the last 12 months.

The stadium is representative of the club as a whole.

Antiquated, tatty, trying to paint a false veneer to something which is long past its sell-by date.

They are done, they will never be back.

I expect not to see them win another league title in the next 30 years.

Good fucking riddance. I once said they are like a vampire, you need to open the curtains and get all the crucifixes out.

Even then, you need to make sure they are dead.

Man United will never die?

Do me a fucking favour, we have driven a stake through their rotten heart and not even a cosmetic transplant will bring them back to life.

Rest in Hell, it's supposedly a good resting place for a Red Devil.

You ok, Tolm?

At least spell his name right it's Ralf ..
81f849415ca95aaba225fd38ac4731fd.jpg

BBC Stone: "Pep, in you time at Bayern, was Ralph the greatest German coach you ever met?"
‘No, it was the ‘mourinho’ special Mercedes Citaro hybrid. Here’s a picture of it’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.