United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve literally just come on here to mention this article and this was the first post I seen

In demand ? Hahahaha no fucker wants him that’s why he’s out in in russia . It’s mad the extent the British media go to please them red twats gets on my tits .

they have never even heard of him and will lap this shit up like it’s gospel . Cunts

It’s like Fernandes, no fucker wanted him and he was being hawked to Spurs but ended up at the rags. Then they’ve spent 18 months this guy was better than Kevin De Bruyne, he clearly ain’t.

They are now officially pound shop Manchester City. A cheaper tackier version of their successful friends up the road in Manchester.

Depends what authority they've given him and what he's allowed to implement, which may not be much at the Rags but they are desperate. He's a track record of building things up at Leipzig and Salzburg and he's a talented guy, no matter how much people want to automatically ridicule him just because he has a different approach to working in football and because of where he may be ending up.

old school of parking the bus and hit teams on the break
when will they learn football turned a corner about 5 years ago when pep brought his keep ball and make the other team chase

just watch the game vs PSG last night ? no team can carry anybody up front not even the best frontline in europe could cope with pep and manchester city ? ronadlo has become lazy and does not or can not do the hard yards anymore
I think I would be tempted to become lazy if I was on nearly £900k p.w.

This latest **** is their 4th or 5th choice.

He’s basically that chubby 6/10 bird you end up with on a night out when you’re 19 and 9 pints pissed as there’s fuck all else left and you need to empty your balls.

His real name is probably Claire and he probably has stretch marks from the twins he had when he was 17.
Sounds like your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.