United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He explained of how they will set up with a revolutionary 4 triple 2 formation (it was actually 442 when you saw the picture) with Sancho & Bruno on the wings. He explained how this stops anyone from playing out, well it would stop them but as we are allowed to pass back & sideways & use our sweeper keeper we’d destroy them.
This feels suspiciously like a man with a plan of how to specifically stop us.
Aside from the simplicity of such a view ('yeah, that's all you have to do') - they only play us twice a year in the league - and they've been pretty good against us in those fixtures with ole, so not much room for improvement there??
Is the obsession deepening to strategically blinkered new levels??

This feels suspiciously like a man with a plan of how to specifically stop us.
Aside from the simplicity of such a view ('yeah, that's all you have to do') - they only play us twice a year in the league - and they've been pretty good against us in those fixtures with ole, so not much room for improvement there??
Is the obsession deepening to strategically blinkered new levels??

They played us at good times where we had bigger fish to fry during the same week. Its a myth that they done well against us in recent times. Every important game against them we've won and won with ease

I hope they get ‘a football raping’ today. Humiliate them like we did. It will just show the whole world how far they’ve fallen.

A draw or rag win would be best for us, but there’s more likely to be free beer down the pub than that.

Some things are bigger than my hatred for man United …. Like city winning the league.
Hope they win today, Chelsea aren’t going to drop many points same as Liverpool.

Definitely.

I feel absolutely disgusting and will probably need a long and cold shower afterwards, but what the hell. COME ON YOU RAGS BASTARDS!

According to an interview with Klopp he stated that their new manager introduced the pressing game to a couple of reasonably successful German clubs. Can you see Pogba and Ronaldo tearing around the pitch pressing defenders. After a couple of games they will be clambering for Ole's reinstatement.
Read that again. Every part of it is in conflict with their current situwtion and ethos.
'Pressing'...not likely with The Old Couple up front and pogba and penandez in the middle.
'Reasonably successful' - not something that I believe the rags crave to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.