United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bbc have the main sports headline as Rag Nick has been appointed as interim manager subject to a work permit. I thought that was last weeks headlines when the rags announced it. Why reuse it. ? They really are right up the rag arses and provide them with so much free publicity to keep them in the public eye
Someone has to be on a bung.

Last edited:
Apologies if already posted.

I was expecting the comments to be related to Shaw's apparent love of pies.

FFDmJvXWUA4meqe
Any sign that he recognised that their central midfield is a bag of shite, because if he didn't he'll be an ideal successor to Ole.

Apologies if already posted.

I was expecting the comments to be related to Shaw's apparent love of pies.

FFDmJvXWUA4meqe

Hes obviously not a very good of a player considering he was one of their better performers last season. If he thinks he’s shit what does he think of the rest of the team? Could get expensive this for the Glazers.

The bbc have the main sports headline as Rag Nick has been appointed as interim manager subject to a work permit. I thought that was last weeks headlines when the rags announced it. Why reuse it. ? They really are right up the rag arses and provide them with do much free publicity to keep them in the public eye
Someone has to be on a bung.

Is it a long term appointment? Is he getting the full fortnight?

So, it looks like that an obscure german manager has suddenly become the best coach in the history of football.

Pep Guardiola who left Bayern Munich to come to Manchester City. During that time the rags have appointed someone from Molde and another from Lokmotiv Moscow who probably hasn’t taken training in the last two years. They wonder why they are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.