United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hand that feeds them
united was very clever at using ex-players as manager and loan players to help clubs in keeping there places in the premier league. also they got points when needed at teams like everton and bolton

i remember one season when there was 4 or 5 ex-players as managers in the premier league plus moyes and BFS
so if you think about it 5 managers with united links 'that's 10 games + 30 points
It was quite obvious what was going on. Remember the time when Ferguson took all ‘his’ PL managers out for a meal, only it was just the ones who were compliant.

Sancho what a ****,

I'm not arsed he left us, says more about him than us. But patting the badge in front of the fans after being gifted a goal when you've hardly done fuck all for the team is beyond embarrassing.

As for the Rag fans in that away section ffs, if they even know where Manchester is I'd be fuckin amazed.
If someone paid you £350k a week you'd love 'em too

Amused observers of my wobbles this season will be somewhat surprised to hear that my arse hasn’t gone yet.

I’ve returned to the conclusion that they are wank. And they are.

And embarrassingly small-time. Not that I ever wavered on that.

They need to try to start to make amends by apologising for that banner. That would build a lot of bridges.

A simple ‘sorry for that small-time banner’ would be nice. And a start.

Amused observers of my wobbles this season will be somewhat surprised to hear that my arse hasn’t gone yet.

I’ve returned to the conclusion that they are wank. And they are.

And embarrassingly small-time. Not that I ever wavered on that.

They need to try to start to make amends by apologising for that banner. That would build a lot of bridges.

A simple ‘sorry for that small-time banner’ would be nice. And a start.
Wasn't arsed about the banner, just banter.
Made it special when they had to tear it down.

i don't think there is not a problem at united its just like any other club in the premier league ? its just city and the 3 other big clubs are just miles better. they all talk like its a divine right for united to win the title ? well sorry its modern day football.

the days of united just turning up and winning is long gone and will never be back
even if united have this so called biggest fan base and call themselves the best club in the world it meaningless
because football fans have never won the title and never will

until they wake up and start to go and watch football and watch their club and players fight for the points and don't expect the other team to roll over they will be a better club
bang on. liverpool are arguably the best run club in terms of the quality of their recruitment and the value they have got, with city not far behind. commercially city are also brilliantly run and we have very few failures except he who should not be named.

Chelsea operate a different model; a huge young squad that gets loaned out and moved on for profit with high pressure on the manager to deliver short term success, which mostly delivers results albeit never for an extended period or stability.

United are just a mess in comparison. recruitment strategy seems to be to go for the most obvious and expensive solutions and then somehow mansge to get those experienced quality players or talented youngsters to completely shit the bed once they arrive.

Just help me add to my list since Fergie left of players who havent matched their purchase price and/or potential;

Depay, Kagawa, Matic, Fellaini, Falcao, Schweinsteiger, Mikithayrian, Dalot, Darmian, Shaw, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Pogba, Lindelof, Bailly, Fred, James, Martial, Van der beek, Sanchez, Lukaku, Schnerderlin, Rojo, Di Maria

Wasn't arsed about the banner, just banter.
Made it special when they had to tear it down.
It was more than banter. Banter is between broad equals. On the pitch, they were light years ahead of us, and yet that banner was about our on-field failures. Small-time cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.