United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that United just wanted a German to emulate Liverpool and Chelsea. Any German.

Fan reaction on the news is fucking hilarious going on about him being exactly the right person for the job. Bet they’d never heard of him before the weekend.

I suspect I’m probably repeating what others have said but I’ve not read the thread. Apologies if that’s the case.

bang on. liverpool are arguably the best run club in terms of the quality of their recruitment and the value they have got, with city not far behind. commercially city are also brilliantly run and we have very few failures except he who should not be named.

Chelsea operate a different model; a huge young squad that gets loaned out and moved on for profit with high pressure on the manager to deliver short term success, which mostly delivers results albeit never for an extended period or stability.

United are just a mess in comparison. recruitment strategy seems to be to go for the most obvious and expensive solutions and then somehow mansge to get those experienced quality players or talented youngsters to completely shit the bed once they arrive.

Just help me add to my list since Fergie left of players who havent matched their purchase price and/or potential;

Depay, Kagawa, Matic, Fellaini, Falcao, Schweinsteiger, Mikithayrian, Dalot, Darmian, Shaw, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Pogba, Lindelof, Bailly, Fred, James, Martial, Van der beek, Sanchez, Lukaku, Schnerderlin, Rojo, Di Maria
Mata another.
Stole a living off these cunts.

Just help me add to my list since Fergie left of players who havent matched their purchase price and/or potential;

Depay, Kagawa, Matic, Fellaini, Falcao, Schweinsteiger, Mikithayrian, Dalot, Darmian, Shaw, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Pogba, Lindelof, Bailly, Fred, James, Martial, Van der beek, Sanchez, Lukaku, Schnerderlin, Rojo, Di Maria
Jones has to be in there, given how much he was heralded.

It seems that United just wanted a German to emulate Liverpool and Chelsea. Any German……..

Let us hope we don’t see this pre-game, just before the BLM kneeling !

c0bc42567b37fb585a52298c33cb7b69.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.