United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentford, Brighton and Wolves could get results. Hopefully some of those coaches would've seen that these lot were physically spent in the 2nd half. On the other hand maybe the bastards start getting more used to the tactics and they usher in a new era of "pressing" into the league.

Hard to know what's truly transformative with them, and what's new manager bounce. I for one don't think their 1-0 win over Palace was very dominant, even though they were the better team on balance as they should be.

Spurs are everyone's hope for top 4, I don't think West Ham go the distance.

Brentford, Brighton and Wolves could get results. Hopefully some of those coaches would've seen that these lot were physically spent in the 2nd half. On the other hand maybe the bastards start getting more used to the tactics and they usher in a new era of "pressing" into the league.

Hard to know what's truly transformative with them, and what's new manager bounce. I for one don't think their 1-0 win over Palace was very dominant, even though they were the better team on balance as they should be.

Spurs are everyone's hope for top 4, I don't think West Ham go the distance.
They'll press until they can't be arsed and then they'll throw the Rangnick under the bus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.