United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare that to the shit storm caused over England fans breaking into Wembley in the Euros

The problems we have in Europe at the minute are that if a gathering of more than a few hundred people get together the police are powerless (Or appear so) to do anything about it.

We have entered a brave new age of scrotes getting away with things for whatever reason they want to no matter how frivolous.

In general, I like Neville’s coverage, with the exception of his rather large affinity to all things United (which I usually ignore) or his political rants (which don’t interest me).

For me it's all tied together, where football is concerned he's a parasite wanting to gain money and influence by using the channel he works for as a vehicle, he should have faced a prison sentence for that call to arms he made to rag fans at the stadium invasion where people got hurt.

He can't separate politics from football therefore he is to be judged by what he is, a parasite.

For me it's all tied together, where football is concerned he's a parasite wanting to gain money and influence by using the channel he works for as a vehicle, he should have faced a prison sentence for that call to arms he made to rag fans at the stadium invasion where people got hurt.

He can't separate politics from football therefore he is to be judged by what he is, a parasite.
I have compartmentalized his “work,” such that I like his analysis, and I like his off-field interviews with players and his “questions” sessions, which I find illuminating.

I think his peer status, and stature, amongst players allows him to achieve greater insights into them, their views, and ultimately more interesting (and entertaining) answers. When these involve people or players I don’t like, or feel like sycophancy, I avoid them, but if the analysts and pundits out there, I find him one of the most engaging and insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.