United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a giddy Irish rag on 606 earlier, claiming that the scummy bastards are going to win three trophies this season.

They are so desperate for success.

Popped out and had TS on in the car. They were asking for United fans to phone in which they were doing in their droves. Gushing aren’t the words, essentially post-climax could well explain their behaviour.

Lad at work was lost for words.
He started with the usual citeh bingo so before he could continue I finished it off for him.
"Council House", "Emptyhad", "Oil Money", "No fannnnns".

He didn't have a clue what else to say so he panicked and went into overload. "I'm a proper Salford Red me..."

Told him Stretford's the other side of the Irwell the thick plastic can't get a ticket ****.

No protests today?

No pitch invasions?

No breaking into their shite stadium?

No Gary Neville chastising the Glazers for being terrible owners?

Fickle cunts these red mardarses, don't ever forget that.

This ^

but it will happen again this season & I can see it happening at Anfield also, it will be painted as fan power collaborating. The reality is it will be spoilt glory hunters spitting their dummy out.

Lad at work was lost for words.
He started with the usual citeh bingo so before he could continue I finished it off for him.
"Council House", "Emptyhad", "Oil Money", "No fannnnns".

He didn't have a clue what else to say so he panicked and went into overload. "I'm a proper Salford Red me..."

Told him Stretford's the other side of the Irwell the thick plastic can't get a ticket ****.
Plenty of empties at old stretford today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.