United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed Rashfords "cross" in the second half. No one near him out on the left all he had to do was lift the ball into the middle and he toe punted it, went out like a bullet between the goalpost and the corner flag. Fucking hilarious.

He was probably booting it to a child who didn’t get any toys for Christmas tbf.

It's wonderful. United have not been this crap in most people's lifetime.
(Maybe 1973/74 beats it but that's generations back.)
Thank you, God. This world is full of shite, but you have at last left us one bright star of consolation.
For the money spent this is the worst team they have ever had. I can remember their 1974 relegation team which was dire but you could certainly argue that Tommy Docherty's promotion team the next year was better and a lot more entertaining than the current crop.
As a City fan I honestly never thought we would see times like these. The funniest thing is that even now some of their fans (and their pals in the media) can't accept what they are seeing with their own eyes. United are essentially just a long-ball team. This week's Burnley match will not be a "festival of football."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.