United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of puddings. I watched the first half of the game at home last night and I thought at halftime I would go to the chippy for some tea.
So I bought pudding chips peas and gravy and I thought I watch the second half in my local boozer and wind a few rags up.

Gets in the pub orders a pint and started eating my tea but couldn't resist quipping - "just said on the radio Ronaldo should have been sent"... "STFU ya blue ****" - was the reply from Alan who i know. I just burst out laughing at his twisted face of anger. His wife Flo apologised straight away. I told her not to worry about it. He then got up and shook my hand and said sorry mate. All I did was walk in the pub for a quiet pint: )
glad your feeling better

For the money spent this is the worst team they have ever had. I can remember their 1974 relegation team which was dire but you could certainly argue that Tommy Docherty's promotion team the next year was better and a lot more entertaining than the current crop.
As a City fan I honestly never thought we would see times like these. The funniest thing is that even now some of their fans (and their pals in the media) can't accept what they are seeing with their own eyes. United are essentially just a long-ball team. This week's Burnley match will not be a "festival of football."
for the money spent this is the worst team in the history of professional sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.