United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverunited had a bad night now it’s up to manchesterpool to keep the back pages warm.

I can’t tell them apart these days. Both are guilty of taking their fan base to the cleaners. Both are happy to let the yanks plunder their previous success.

Green and red both in bed with a Yankee doodle doo. I pity neither.

You can see that the united players are petrified. They will be ok if they win a couple of games in a row (which unfortunately is likely). But they'll really struggle until then. So every game is a cup final that shakes their knees. Long may it continue.

Ragnick has to fill them with self belief while at the same time Ronaldo is showing that he thinks they are all shit. The best thing for Ragnick would be Ronaldo fecking off to play golf (Tevez style) and return when the team has some confidence. But Ronaldo is a model pro. Long may it continue.

Is there any player there with some positivity? Some type of Jizzyjazz kid.

I bet they'll dig one up and throw him in soon. Poor guy will be The Messiah for a few months/years until they realize he's not a that and then slaughtered by their social maniacs.
His career might not be great as a result but he'll make a fine fortune.

At least it be another diversion as they tumble down and down.

Is there any player there with some positivity? Some type of Jizzyjazz kid.

I bet they'll dig one up and throw him in soon. Poor guy will be The Messiah for a few months/years until they realize he's not a that and then slaughtered by their social maniacs.
His career might not be great as a result but he'll make a fine fortune.

At least it be another diversion as they tumble down and down.

Come on down the next Robbie Savage, wouldn’t get in City’s EDS squad but you’ll be sure to find Fletch & Sav getting the tissues out as they talk about him glowingly & you can’t turn down such brand exposure.

no longer are they looking for the next “best” or “edwards” but “dancing on ice” contestant will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.