United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any player there with some positivity? Some type of Jizzyjazz kid.

I bet they'll dig one up and throw him in soon. Poor guy will be The Messiah for a few months/years until they realize he's not a that and then slaughtered by their social maniacs.
His career might not be great as a result but he'll make a fine fortune.

At least it be another diversion as they tumble down and down.
Pretty sure there was a story about some youth team player signing a contract extension the day after the Newcastle draw.

Just looked in the caf and seen this

These players make it impossible to like them. As I keep saying. I only like the aggressive hard working players. It’s not like the “classy” players are doing anything special apart from cashing huge cheques and letting the fans down again and again. Basically that side of the team is a mirror of our shit owners approach over the last 10 years. It’s mediocre and money over substance personified.

I'm assuming this is the penny dropping with an actual rag and not some blue taking the piss? :-)

Could you imagine Aguero managing us: I wouldn’t have a bad word said about him either , no matter what division we were in.
But he wouldn't manage us, he is actually a better manager than olly as well :)
I can understand not slagging olly off but not seeing he isn't or wasn't a good manager is a different thing, none blinder and all that

I really think Burnley getting three points tomorrow night is a distinct possibility.

They [Burnley] will be riled up by Klippety's comments and they will want to kick the arse out of Unite. Motivation sorted. United will be shit scared, will fail to put together a stream of passing, the crowd will be on their backs.... Burnley will smell the blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.