United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpool - Fulham - Huddersfield are amongst many who were once huge league and cup winning clubs - if the rags fall away for long enough they will not be the top drawer club they think they are. It happens.

Trick is to do what we did - fall away but come back quickly. These are the inaugural clubs in the original PL season - where are some of them now?

Half of them no longer in the top flight.

Just seen the best player to have ever played the game Pavel Zinedine Edgar Clarence Fernandes is out due to suspension...

In other news Cornet is back to score against the Rags.

Blackpool - Fulham - Huddersfield are amongst many who were once huge league and cup winning clubs - if the rags fall away for long enough they will not be the top drawer club they think they are. It happens.

Trick is to do what we did - fall away but come back quickly. These are the inaugural clubs in the original PL season - where are some of them now?

They mentioned the BIFFO’s earlier before the game. Gabby asked who are the lowliest placed team at the present time who had played in the EPL. Shearer got it. Hopefully next season they’ll be the first to go out of the league all together. Then out of business. They all kicked us when we were down, these cunts took it to another level for me.

Sorry, I hate OAFC with a passion, rags in disguise every fucking one of them.

( Granted I had to work with 3 of the dickheads at the time, 2 have moved away and the remaining one avoids me at all costs)

A bit worried about the Rags closing the gap to twenty points , come on Burnley

Nothing more worrying than them being right on the shoulder of a runner 20 places back as we enter the home straight.......they are still battling it out way back passing the water jump on the steeplechase course........we could spark up a fag and hop the rest of the way before Ralph's rags would be a worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.