United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Bayern Munich fan, this time from the comments section under the Brentford match report in the Daily Nail online.

OH THE F*CKING IRONY AND HYPOCRISY OF THESE BAYERN MUNICH FANS. Having dominated and destroyed the Bundesliga for over a decade. As well as tapping up players from other Bundesliga clubs.

city is ruining the premier league and football. At least if they were growing as a brand. It seems that with every new title, more empty sits appear on their ground lol

20 games played. 22 points ahead.

The gap is getting bigger and bigger every single season. I've always wanted them to be completely irrelevant to us in my lifetime, I've got my wish!
Theyll never be irrelevant. FC United of Moston aren’t irreverent to us and they’re 6 divisions below us, never mind 6 places.

I’d still hate United even if they folded as a club.

Theyll never be irrelevant. FC United of Moston aren’t irreverent to us and they’re 6 divisions below us, never mind 6 places.

Very true. Wrong choice of word I chose! As you said if they folded I'd still hate the cunts. For us to be were we are and them to be proper mediocrity is fabulous along with completely taking the piss out of them like we did a few months back just tops it off.

Hope the twats rot.

View attachment 32967

Stadler-and-Waldorf.gif
The solution presumably being to drive him to another club or just somewhere far, far away, so he can't infect the rest of the squad with his misplaced attitude?

United players leaking information to the media about not being happy with Rangnicks training sessions, and complaining about having to train until 5 pm so they have to drive home when its dark outside is absolutely hilarious! The state of that club, imagine they actually thought they would win the league this year, they are closer to getting relegated than catching us!!

Blackpool - Fulham - Huddersfield are amongst many who were once huge league and cup winning clubs - if the rags fall away for long enough they will not be the top drawer club they think they are. It happens.

Trick is to do what we did - fall away but come back quickly. These are the inaugural clubs in the original PL season - where are some of them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.